When I embarked on my HA recovery journey, I remember feeling totally overwhelmed with all the information I was taking in. Where to start, what to expect and how to continue through the hard days, were things that circled my head daily. I remember wishing there was a neat little package available to me with all the stuff I needed to know in the first phase of my recovery.
WHEN I ASKED THE GIRSL IN THE HA SISTERHOOD WHAT THEY NEEDED MOST, I QUICKLY NOTICED THEY WISHED FOR THE SAME THING THAT I DID…
So I surveyed 50 women that I went through recovery with and complied the stats into a neat little package I call:
In the guide you’ll find:
- What percentage of women continued to exercise during recovery & how it affected their recovery
- What cycle lengths most women experienced during recovery
- What symptoms most women experienced during ovulation
- What an average LP was for most women
- What the women ate during recovery
- And as a BONUS, I had the women share some motivational words they hope will inspire you in your journey to recovery!
My hope with this guide is that it will give you the peace & direction you need to take those first steps toward recovery.
If you have any questions as you work through the guide, please don’t hesitate to reach out!